Looking for your favourite post?
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Easy Steps To Sleep-training Your Baby
- A Thank You Letter to my daughter's Kindergarten Teacher.
- Insensitive Things That People Say When You Have an Invisible Condition
- About the Mummy
- Myth of the perfect mother.
- 9 Things People Say to People with ADHD
- Peppermint Crisp Pudding: a South African Dessert
- The ugliest doll in the shop.
- My Tweets
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I also write here:
Want to read more?
Blogs I love
- Frugalista Blog
- The Bearded Iris
- The Honest Toddler
- The Bloggess
- Toulouse and Tonic
- My Life As Lucille
- Mom’s New Stage
- Ninja Mom Blog
- You Know It Happens At Your House Too.
- Let Me Start By Saying
- One Funny Motha
- A Mother Life
- The Epistolarians
- Suburbia Interrupted
- Sorry kid, your mom doesn’t play well with others.
- Mommy, for real.
- Life at Peanut Layne
- Enchanted Seashells
- The Sadder but Wiser Girl
- Life on the Sonny Side
- A Faded Ginger
- First Time Mom and Dad
- Lady Goo Goo Gaga
- Moms Who Drink And Swear
- Big A Little a
- Mommy Unmuted
- People I Want To Punch In The Throat
- The Insomniac’s Dream
- Mt Dishwasher’s Possessed
- GillI think I hate you just a little bit for publishing that photo of the jacarandas! Brought a lump to
- ErinMany thanks! I will persevere! :)
- WordPress.com SupportHi Erin, thanks for commenting here. I never had children sharing a room but we did have issues over
- GoogleVery good info. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it fo
- LanetteI liltraely jumped out of my chair and danced after reading this!
- WairimuThis is a well written and informative piece on ADHD,patience and love is what this children need mo
- My grandson has been diagnosed & he is 8s & yrs old. You certainly have made things clear to
- SuzanneAn intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that yoou should write m